|Job Category||:||Human Resource / Org. Development|
|Job Level||:||mid Level|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Employment Type||:||full time|
|Job Location||:||Biratnagar, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||2021-10-01 ( 5 Days 23 Hours Left )|
|Education Degree||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Education||:||Bachelor Degree in relevant field|
|Experience||:||greater than 5 years|
1.Develop and implement HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2.Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
3.Manage the requirement and selection process.
4.Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
5.Develop and monitor overall HR policies, systems, tactics and procedure across the organization.
6. Nurture a positive working environment.
7. Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
8. Maintain, pay, plan and benefits program.
9. Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
10. Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
11. Ensure legal compliance throughout Human resources management.
12. Legal correspondence, dealing of legal cases.
13. All Administrative Jobs.
14. Liaising with Government dept. if necessary except IRD
15. Close alliance with management team/ Account Department/ Payroll Department.