##Maintaining weekly Sales Reports and sales Plan.
• Check direct expenses and adhere to monthly budget.
• Responsible for sales revenues and contribution in respective locations.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate with customers.
• Good product knowledge and application study.
• Sound and effective knowledge of the region and competitors.
• Notable interpersonal skills with a positive demeanor and ability to provide both positive and negative
• Willingness to travel regularly to attend and host meetings and assist with general management
Regularly review sales data of the region and create sales enquiries of the region
Utilize business intelligence tools to provide sales insights for marketing and sales promotion.
Travel to customer locations within a given area to meet the monthly sales targets.
Review sales policies and update policies and curriculum as needed
Identify both struggling and successful sales initiatives and explore ways to improve on sales metrics and penetration.
Communicate actively with vertical heads to help foster a team environment and sales decision.
Plan and execute sales meetings and customer visit to help provide feedback and sales insights.