|Job Category||:||Investment/ Finance/ Banking|
|Job Level||:||mid Level|
|No. of Vacancies||:||1|
|Employment Type||:||full time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||2021-07-20 ( 1 Months 1 Days Left )|
|Education Degree||:||Bachelor Degree|
|Education||:||Bachelor's Degree in Account & Finance|
|Experience||:||greater than 2 years|
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s in accounting, or finance
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
• Availability to travel as needed. (Vehicle license)
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.