We are a Human resource consulting firm serving since 2073.
Though, it’s been four years of operation we have been immensely successful in building a huge network of highly adept intelligent workforce that can help a company achieve its mission. We have a remarkable rate for project completion. We appreciate the experience that our candidates bring from various industries and we like to leverage it for the mutual benefit of both clients and candidates. We believe in long-term and sustainable relationships. We are positive that our team can find the best talent that could add value to your company’s growth and culture.
JOB PORTAL HISTORY
Since its inception in 2074, we have turned out to be the number one jobs provider in Nepal with 20 thousand + page views with 1500+ progressive visits every month, created 350+ success stories, and registered 25000+ job seekers in our database. We have been offering 150+ employers promote their employer brands to jobseekers and advertise diverse opportunities to thousands of candidates inside Nepal and abroad. Established as an inevitable bridge between the hiring employers and the job seekers, we are well-known as a national leader in recruitment solutions & career management in Nepal.
OUR MEMBER ORGANIZATION
Career Nepal has been providing the well serviced to top corporate organization of Nepal they are as follows IME Group, Mangalam Group, Golyan Group, Sardha Group, Kabra Group, AECC Global, Nimbus Holding, STI Group, Ambe Group, DV Group, Vishal Group, Shankar Group, Chaudhary Group, Varun Beverage, Maruti Paper, Triveni Group, Goenka Group, OM Cement, Manakamana Group, IT Company (UBA Solution, Cotiviti, Log point) The Next Education, Kangaroo Education, IMS Group, Golchha Organization, Ford Motors, IME Motors, Jagdamba Motors, Pioneer Motors, HH Bajaj, Hulas Foods, Hulas Motors, Divya Led, Muna Tea, Sudur Foods, Luckey Group, teletalk, Meera Biotech, Sudeep International, United traders Syndicate, etc............
1. To help the organization to attain its goals effectively and efficiently by providing competent and motivated employees.
2. To utilize the available human resources effectively.
3. To increase to the fullest the employee’s job satisfaction and self-actualization
4. To develop and maintain the quality of work-life which makes employment in the organization a desirable personal and social situation.
5. To help maintain ethical policies and behavior inside and outside the organization.
6. To establish and maintain cordial relations between employees and management.
7. To reconcile individual/organization goals.
Hamrojobs is a really good placement company that recruits a competitive teammate for your company.
Good place to find Job
Best Job Portal Website in Nepal