Position: Sr. Operation Manager (Charge point)
Experience: 7+ years of experience in hospitality.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor/Master's complete.
Should have Incharge of Hotel/station
Sales Head - Car Division
Automotive Sales, Support & Service
Creating the annual sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the new-and-used sales departments.
Meeting with chairman to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
Hiring and monitoring the performance of the sales personnel, holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising both new and used vehicles as well as reviewing and initialing all promotions before they are finalized.
Coordinating the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
Meeting monthly with the dealership’s manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
Working directly with the Chairman on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans.
Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
Auditing all appraisals of trade-in vehicles.
Issuing all demonstration vehicles and ensuring that appropriate records are maintained.
7-8 years of experience.
Preferably in Passenger Car Segment or Commercial Vehicles.
Masters Completed Preferred.
Proper knowledge of 3’S , Sales ,Service and Spare
Head Of Marketing
Marketing / Advertising / Branding
Designation: Head Of Marketing
Experience: Must have 10+ years of proven experience in related field.
Academic Qualification : MBA/MBS
Salary: 40 to 45 lacs Yearly Package (Other facility as per company policy)
Main Job Responsibilities
Ensure proper brand building initiatives are strategized
Conduct both ATL and BTL activities
Ensure Gift distribution is being done and dealer trip is being organized.
Ensure Outside and in store visibility
Ensure marketing collateral distributions
Manage New Product Launch
Ensure packaging quality
Prepare annual plan for Marketing department (Budget and various types of marketing activities)
Manpower and resources planning for Marketing department
Coordinate with IBU for the Procurement of required marketing collateral and other assistance
Operation and Management of influencer related gift, schemes and other benefits
Maintain PR with various outside entity
Check collected quotations for gift purchase and issuing purchase order
Monitor and Report about competitors activities to Unit head
Make agreement with agencies for advertisement and promotion
Spectra Club Initiatives to be driven smoothly
Focus Products marketing activities to be done smoothly
Secondary of Allied Job Responsibility
Act as CCM Resolving unit for Marketing
Coordination with various Dept.
Key Interfaces/Departments within the organization
To interact with Factory Manager, Supply Chain department & Sales
Key Interfaces/Departments OUTSIDE the organization
Designation: Deputy Manager – Trade Finance
Department: Accounts & Finance
Experience: Must have 7+ years of proven experience in related field.
Academic Qualification : MBA/MBS
Salary: 80k- 90k Gross (Other facility as per company policy)
1. Negotiate facility lines and review all the contractual documents.
2. Manage relationships with the banks and rate agencies providing the documents required from time to time.
3. Explore the possibility to open new relationship with financial institutions in order to increase the facility lines
available for trade finance.
4. Access and provide solutions for liquidity and working capital management through Trade Finance structures.
5. Propose the better working capital instruments to be use in order to manage the cash needs, optimize the financial costs and the net financial position.
6. Ensure lodgment of claims and payments within the limit as per the credit policy.
7. Work related to Bank Guarantee.
8. Prepare necessary documents for submitting Letter of Credit and transmission of the LC.
9. Amend LC in case of expiry/customs point change/or other required amendment cases.
10. Negotiate and manage LCs with suppliers in coordinator with the other departments.
11. Prepare to issue and verify bill of lading, commercial invoices, and documents relating to import.
12. Prepare reports regarding export and import and submit to Udhyog Banijya.
13. Ensure preparation of monthly MIS and reporting for senior management.
Interested and relevant candidates can drop resume at email@example.com or call me at 9808739112 for further information.
Billing & MIS Officer
MIS /Automation/BS Operation
Position: Billing & MIS Officer
Experience: At least 1 year proven experience in similar role.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor running/ complete with having excellent Excel knowledge.
Salary: 25k+ other facilities
Interested and eligible candidates can drop resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly call me at 9808739112 for further information.